We all want to enjoy that perfect cup of Joe in the morning. Its tempting aroma and delicious flavor are sure to perk you up as soon as you drink this warm elixir.
And when it comes to that perfect morning brew, we can always rely on Calphalon coffee makers to bring out the best flavors from the beans. With its precise temperature control and ease of use, you don’t have to worry about burning coffee beans – which often leads to a bitter aftertaste.
If you’re interested in getting a Calphalon coffee maker for your home or office, then you came to the right place. In this article, we will give you an individual Calphalon coffee maker review of its best models to help you decide which one works best for you.
- Calphalon Coffee Maker Review: Our Top Four Picks
- Calphalon Coffee Maker Review: Buying Guide
Calphalon Coffee Maker Review: Our Top Four Picks
Calphalon 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
When it comes to Calphalon coffee makers, the Calphalon 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is the first name that comes to mind. With its stainless-steel body and impressive 14-cup capacity, this is probably the best coffee maker for commercial or office use.
This coffee maker from Calphalon has a user-friendly and intuitive control panel that allows you to input precise settings to ensure the perfect brew. What’s interesting is that this unit is fully programmable, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting your coffee. It’s also quite easy to use, so beginners don’t have to worry about how complicated it is to operate.
What’s more interesting is that it is specially engineered to ensure the perfect brewing temperature. It comes with a high-performance heater that’s paired with a dual-insulated heating tube to maintain the ideal and optimal brewing temperature. The result? Flavors are perfectly extracted from each bean for our coffee-drinking pleasure.
And to bring out an even fuller flavor, the Calphalon 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is built with an even water distribution system to make sure that none of the beans are oversoaked. Now that allows you to make the most of every bean – and reduce wastage in the process.
While this coffee maker is programmed for 14 cups, it also has the option to brew concentrated coffee of around 1 to 4 cups. We believe it’s the best option if you want a stronger, bolder flavor.
If there’s anything you can pick up from this Calphalon coffee maker review, it’s that this 14-cup programmable coffee maker is one of the best in the market. When it comes to precision, reliability, usability, and flavor, this coffee maker won’t disappoint.
- It uses premium and durable materials
- It is easy to operate
- It is easy to clean
- It has a large 14-cup capacity
- Perfect temperature control helps produce the best-tasting coffee
- It is quite noisy
- The carafe is not very durable
- TEMPERATURE PERFECTED: Combines high-performance heater that quickly heats water to the precise brewing temperature (between 195 and 205 degrees F), with a dual-insulated heating tube that maintains the optimal temperature throughtout the entire brewing cycle for the best coffee flavor.Filter type:Reusable
- EVEN WATER DISTRIBUTION: Enlarged showerhead uniformly disperses water and saturates coffee grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREW: For stronger, bolder coffee, use the Strong Brew option for coffee that suits your tastes; to brew a smaller batch, choose the 1-4 cup option
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED WARMING PLATE: Control warming plate temperature with low, medium, or high heat settings; durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction heats carafe evenly and keeps coffee maker looking like new for years to come
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Program brewing ahead of time with Brew Later feature, and choose when your machine turns off with Auto-Off Timer Selector
Calphalon BVCLECMP1 Temp IQ With Steam Wand
If you’re looking for the best espresso machine, then the Calphalon BVCLECMP1 Temp iQ Espresso Machine with Steam Wand is your best bet. And in this Calphalon espresso machine review, you’ll learn why.
This espresso machine boasts having a 15-bar Italian pump that allows it to produce the exact pressure to extract the best flavors from every bean. This is paired with the machine’s Thermoblock Heating Technology to prevent the beans from being overcooked. That results in a flavorful and aromatic brew minus any bitter aftertaste.
We also love how the Calphalon BVCLECMP1 Temp iQ Espresso Machine with Steam Wand is made for our convenience. It has a dial interface that makes it easy to set up, while the pre-programmed shots option allows you to brew up to two shots without tweaking too many settings. That can save you a few minutes every morning, so you can focus on other tasks at hand.
If you want steamed or frothy milk on your coffee, the steam wand on this espresso machine can help you produce that perfect café-style coffee.
But considering its price, we believe the Calphalon BVCLECMP1 Temp iQ Espresso Machine with Steam Wand is best for commercial establishments like cafes or restaurants. It seems too pricey for home use – although the benefits you enjoy make it an ideal investment.
- It has excellent temperature control for the perfect brew
- It is easy to operate
- It is easy to clean
- It has a cup-warming tray
- It is quite pricey
- it is heavy
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted.Please refer to user guide or user manual or user guide (provided below in PDF) before first use
- 15-Bar Italian pump delivers the right amount of pressure for maximum flavor extraction and produces a beautiful layer of crema for your Espresso
- Dial interface for selecting steam, hot water, and pre-programmed single and double shots
- 58mm café-sized porta filter holds more grounds and ensures even water dispersion and extraction for robust flavor
- Thermoblock heating technology and PID temperature control delivers even heat for consistently great-tasting Espresso, and pre-infusion gently blooms The espresso grounds for optimally extracted Espresso
Calphalon BVCLDCG1 Perfect-Brew 10-Cup Coffee Maker
If you’re looking for an affordable coffee maker that’s straightforward and reliable, then look no further than the Calphalon BVCLDCG1 Perfect-Brew 10-Cup Coffee Maker. With its easy-to-use programmable LCD screen and features, there’s no denying that it’s one of the best coffee makers for residential use.
This coffee maker has a 10-cup capacity that allows you to prepare enough coffee for the whole family. Even if you wake up at different times of the day, the warming plate keeps the coffee warm for up to four hours – so you don’t have to worry about serving lukewarm coffee.
To ensure the best flavors, this coffee maker offers a coffee strength adjustment option to help you customize the flavor to your liking. Whether you like it strong or not, the Calphalon BVCLDCG1 Perfect-Brew 10-Cup Coffee Maker has got your back.
While we’re on the subject of flavor, you’d be pleased to know that the Calphalon BVCLDCG1 is built with the brand’s signature boiling system. As a result, it can extract up to 20% more flavor than other coffee makers in the market. And for its price – we find that to be quite impressive.
Even if you’re not a techie person, there’s no need to worry. The control panel is highly intuitive, making it easy to operate. That’s why we also believe that this is the best entry-level coffee maker for families or small offices.
- The boiling system helps ensure the best flavor
- The LCD screen makes it easy to operate
- It has a non-stick warming plate
- You can easily set the precise temperature
- It is very affordable
- The carafe tends to leak
- Some components are not very durable
- Coffee strength adjustment to match your preferred taste
- Precise brewing temperature delivers a flavorful cup of coffee
- Fresh Brew Timer tracks the time since the last brew
- Delay Brew Function for easy brewing at a later time
- 4-hour nonstick warming plate keeps coffee hot and provides easy cleanup
Calphalon Precision Control 10 Cup Coffee Maker
If you love the convenience of the Calphalon BVCLDCG1 but without all the digital programming, then the Calphalon Precision Control 10-Cup Coffee Maker is perfect for you.
While it does not have all the digital programming, it still offers manual precision control so you can still attain that perfect brew. This makes it the best option for experienced coffee makers who want more control over the settings.
Nevertheless, it still contains the same Calphalon quality when it comes to its construction and heating systems. Thus, you can expect the same flavorful goodness that only Calphalon can deliver.
- It offers hassle-free operation
- It is affordable
- It has a decent 10-cup capacity
- It is easy to clean
- It does not come with programmable features that are present in coffee makers within the same price range
Calphalon Coffee Maker Review: Buying Guide
If you still find yourself overwhelmed by all these options, we prepared this buying guide to help you pick the right Calphalon coffee maker for you.
In terms of quality, we can all agree that Calphalon coffee makers are top-notch. Nevertheless, not all of them are created equally, so it’s important to look into the type of materials used to ensure their longevity and durability.
And when it comes to brewing coffee, you need a machine with a sturdy body with excellent heat containment. That guarantees optimal heating to ensure the best results. Thus, it’s recommended to go for a machine with a stainless-steel frame.
Unlike plastic, stainless steel won’t easily melt or release heat, so you can enjoy the full benefits of your coffee maker for a long time.
Ease of Use
Another factor you have to look into is how easy it is to use. To make the most of your machine, you have to be able to take full control of it – and that’s impossible to achieve if the control panel is not user-friendly.
If you’re a beginner, it’s best to stick with a coffee maker that contains simple settings. That keeps you from being overwhelmed by all your options. On the other hand, more experienced coffee aficionados can unleash their true potential by buying a machine with all the settings they need for a perfect brew.
When it comes to brewing coffee, the temperature is everything. You have to make sure to set it precisely to extract the right flavors and prevent the beans from burning.
With that said, we strongly recommend looking for a coffee maker that allows you to set the ideal temperature with every brew. So regardless of the beans, you’re bound to brew them perfectly every time.
And finally, don’t forget to look into the coffee maker’s capacity. This will help you gauge how much it can produce in one brewing session.
If you’re buying a unit for the family, you don’t need a large coffee maker – one that can brew around six cups would be enough. On the other hand, if you’re planning to buy one for your café or office then it’s best to go for a bigger unit.
Is Calphalon Coffee Maker BPA Free?
Yes. Calphalon prides itself on making premium cookware and kitchen appliances, so the brand understands the importance of using food-grade materials for all of its products. With that said, you can expect their coffee makers to be BPA-free.
Is Calphalon Better Than Breville?
In terms of espresso quality, we can say that both the Calphalon and Breville produce the same rich and bold flavors. But in terms of usability, Calphalon may be more suited for beginners and residential use. On the other hand, Breville has more adjustment options, which makes it more complicated to operate. As such, Breville may be best for more experienced baristas.
Who Makes Calphalon Coffee Maker?
Since its acquisition in 1998, Newell Brands has been responsible for the manufacturing processes of Calphalon. Much of its aluminum cookware line is made in Toledo, Ohio, while all the others are made overseas.
From each Calphalon coffee maker review, you can already see that this is a brand that takes its products seriously. Each unit boasts superior heating systems that ensure optimum flavor extraction to ensure our coffee-drinking pleasure.
Aside from producing richly flavored coffee, Calphalon coffee makers are expected to last for a long time, owing to the quality materials that go into their construction.
And most importantly, these coffee makers are known for being easy to use. Whether you prefer the programmable models or not, all Calphalon coffee makers come with minimalist yet intuitive control panels that help you produce the perfect cup of coffee every time.
Enjoy Your Coffee!