All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. CoffeeAtoZ does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (coffeeatoz.com), is strictly at your own risk. will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Amazon Associates Program Disclaimer
CoffeeAtoZ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Canva Image Usage Disclaimer
We use, modify, make images with Canva Pro.
Under the terms of the agreement, Canva grants us a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use Pro Content or Pro Template.
Pixabay Image Usage Disclaimer
We use images from pixabay.com. As per Simplified Pixabay License,
What is allowed?
- All content on Pixabay can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use across print and digital, except in the cases mentioned in “What is not allowed”.
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the contributor or Pixabay is not necessary but is always appreciated by our community.
- You can make modifications to content from Pixabay.
What is not allowed?
This section only applies to image users and not to the appropriate image authors.
- Don’t redistribute or sell someone else’s Pixabay images or videos on other stock or wallpaper platforms.
- Don’t sell unaltered copies of an image. e.g. sell an exact copy of a stock photo as a poster, print or on a physical product.
- Don’t portray identifiable people in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- Don’t use images with identifiable brands to create a misleading association with a product or service.
We, CoffeeAtoZ respect pixabay’s term and abide by them.
Unsplash Image Usage Disclaimer
We use images from unsplash.com. As per Unsplash License,
Unsplash photos are made to be used freely.
The permission from Unsplash
- All photos can be downloaded and used for free
- Commercial and non-commercial purposes
- No permission needed (though attribution is appreciated!)
What is not permitted
- Photos cannot be sold or redistributed without significant modification.
- Compiling photos from Unsplash to replicate a similar or competing service
We, CoffeeAtoZ respect unsplash’s term and abide by them.
Pexels Image Usage Disclaimer
We use images from pexels.com. As per Pexels License,
What is allowed?
- All photos and videos on Pexels are free to use.
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the photographer or Pexels is not necessary but always appreciated.
- You can modify the photos and videos from Pexels. Be creative and edit them as you like.
What is not allowed?
- Identifiable people may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- Don’t sell unaltered copies of a photo or video, e.g. as a poster, print or on a physical product without modifying it first.
- Don’t imply endorsement of your product by people or brands on the imagery.
- Don’t redistribute or sell the photos and videos on other stock photo or wallpaper platforms.
We, CoffeeAtoZ respect pexels’s term and abide by them.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us.