So you do owe a fantastic Jura espresso machine. Yet, you feel like the frothing and steaming is not up to the mark for you. The good news for you is that Jura wanted to tackle this problem and already succeeded. How; you ask? Meet Jura Cool Control.
Now, the optimal crisp milk temperature for making the best quality froth is 39 °F (4 °C). So, with Jura Cool Control, you can store your preferred amount of milk for frothing and steaming while keeping the milk at its optimal temperature. So, for the cream of the crop experience, you need Jura Cool Controller. Piqued your interest? Let’s dive into the Jura Cool Control review!
Jura Cool Control 1L Review
Technically and visually polished Jura Cool Control Milk Cooler offers an even better way to enjoy milk specialties alongside your Jura espresso machine. This innovative milk cooler creates the perfect experience for your palate. Its adaptable milk tube design works with any Jura espresso machine.
Milk is able to hold the ideal temperature of 39 °F with optimum hygiene. The perfect condition for creating many espresso-based recipes. Thus, the Jura Cool Control 1L is the perfect accessory not only for a Jura but also for any automatic coffee machine.
The Cool Control has optional smart wi-fi connect functionality that will sync with any compatible Jura super-automatic machines. It is equipped with a digital thermometer for temp display and the milk weight (level) indicator keeps track of the milk status.
With the Jura Cool Control’s milk perfection, you can make fresh, smooth-textured foam for on-trend beverages such as the flat white with perfect results consistently.
The fitting connectors guarantee optimum milk hygiene for each cup. All parts that come in touch with milk are dishwasher-safe. The easily disassembled components make the cleaning effortless.
Pros And Cons
- Ensures milk hygiene.
- Easy to pour milk in and out of it.
- Digital milk weight level and temperature display.
- Keeps the milk at the perfect chilled 39 °F temperature.
- Cools Milk that ranges from professional to personal quantity.
- The Jura milk cooler requires frequent cleaning.
- Will take up extra space on your kitchen counter.
- MILK PERFECTION: Milk with an ideal temperature of 39F combined with optimum hygiene provides the perfect basis for creating a wide range of recipes. With the Jura Cool Control 1 you can create fresh, fine-textured milk foam for on-trend drinks such as the flat white, with perfect results every time
- PERFECT FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINE: Elegant design, robust materials, high-quality aluminum details and optimum convenience make the Cool Control 1 the perfect accessory for any automatic coffee machine
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: The milk can be added quickly and easily without needing to remove the milk container
- OPTIMUM HYGIENE: Perfectly fitting connectors ensure optimum milk hygiene from Cool Control to cup. From the high-quality stainless steel container to the suction lance, all components that come in contact with milk are dishwasher-safe, making them very easy to clean
The Jura Cool Control runs on 25 watts, 100–240 Voltage, and requires a 50~60 Hz wavelength. The milk holding capacity of its stainless steel container is 1 liter – ideal for household settings. Also, note that, if Jura Cool Control comes in the 2.5-liter size (for professional settings) and 0.6 liters for both personal and household kitchen settings.
It has a reasonable 1.8 m cable length, combined with a 1.9 kg weight, and a dimension of (W × H × D) 14.4 × 22.5 × 21.7 cm.
Jura Cool Control cools down milk for ambient temperatures from +16 °C up to +43 °C mark. For the below the ambient temperature, it will cool the milk to 25 °C. Overall, it keeps your milk at 4 °C (39 °F).
Jura Cool Control Basic Review
The Cool Control Basic cools its milk to 77 °F (25 °C) that is below the ambient temperature. When the temperature reaches 39.2 °F (4 °C), it maintains the optimum temperature.
The Jura Cool Control Basic milk cooler is designed to connect to any Jura automatic espresso machine for frothing and steaming.
This model is suitable to be used in a room with ambient temperature (+ 60.8°F to 89.6°F). Thus, placing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source is prohibited.
Its optimum temperatures and airtight connections assure complete milk hygiene. That’s why every specialty coffee with its milk will be of high quality.
The cool control prevents freezing of the milk and saves energy with its auto turn-off function.
Easy to open, fill, and store the stainless steel milk container. You can also sync it with your Jura espresso machine with wi-fi.
Pros And Cons
- Guarantees milk hygiene.
- Pouring and transferring milk is superbly easy.
- Can be synced with any Jura automatic machine.
- Keeps the milk at the perfect chilled 39 °F temperature.
- No milk level indicator.
- Plastic lid for the milk container.
- 34-ounce milk capacity
- Keeps fresh milk cold on the countertop
- Automatically froths milk in seconds
- Modern, elegant design, level indicator lights and temperature reader
- Dishwasher safe parts, easy to clean and refill
The predecessor to Jura Cool Control 1L, this machine has a dimension of (H x W x D) 22.25 x 14.5 x 21.5, which is very similar to the Cool control 1L model. But it’s a weightier version with 2.3 kg. The Basic cooler model comes in only 2 capacities – 34 and 20 oz. Other than the milk container, the entire exterior is made of plastic. Unlike the Cool Control 1L model, its lid is also made of plastic. Also, it consumes similar 25 wattage power.
Jura Cool Controls Models: Comparison Chart
|Features||Cool Control 2.5 L (84 oz.)||Cool Control 1 L (34 oz.)||Cool Control 0.6 L (20 oz.)||Cool Control Glass Container|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8||5||4||1|
|Suitable For||Professional||Professional and Household||Household||Personal and Household|
|Digital Temp Display||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Switching Between F° and C° selection||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Stainless Steel Container||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Milk Level Indicator||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
How To Use And Clean
Cooling The Milk
- Insert the steel container into the Cool Control unit.
- Fill the steel container with cold milk then.
- Use the lid to close the stainless steel container.
- Connect the coffee machine’s milk pipe to the adapter.
- Fit the pipe into the connector and then to the adapter correctly.
- Press the On/Off button and turn on the machine. To conserve energy, the cooling process halts as soon as the steel milk container is moved out of the Cool Control.
- To manually switch off the machine, press the On/ Off button. If you want to power off the machine, remove the main plug.
Using The Cool Control
- Do not put anything on top of the machine, otherwise, it will interfere with the built-in scales.
- It cools the milk up to 25 °C under the ambient temperature. But no less than the 4 °C (+/−3 °C). The milk won’t freeze.
- You can choose between °C and °F temperatures. To switch, press the calibration button.
- After preparation, an acoustic signal alerts and milk level display glows red.
- Don’t keep filling up the container with milk. If milk stays in the container for a very long time, it can go sour.
- Remaining milk after use should be stored in another receptacle.
Cleaning And Maintenance
- Empty out and clean the stainless steel container every day.
- Avoid using harsh or abrasive cleaning agents and hard objects to clean the machine. Because these chemicals and materials will damage the coating of the container holder and the steel container itself.
- The steel container, cover, adapter, silicone ring, and the metal tube are all dishwasher-safe.
- Before any cleaning, check and remove the plug from the mains.
- Clean the machines’ inside and outside with a damp cloth.
- Rinse all separate parts thoroughly under running water.
How Do I Turn On My Jura Cool Control?
Set the stainless steel milk container into the unit. Now, connect the milk pipe to the nozzle of your Jura automatic machine. Press the On button. The operation indicator will light up and the machine will start cooling the milk.
How Do I Reset My Jura Milk Cooler?
To reset the Jura Cool Control, just press the On/ Off button for 3 seconds.
What Is A Milk Cooler?
An electronic device that preserves the optimal 4 °C temperature for milk will be able to give you the best taste and textured foam for your delicacies.
How Is Milk Cooled?
By utilizing the heat exchange mechanism. The cooler’s cooling substance, when comes in contact with the milk, the milk heat gets transferred. That’s how the milk temperature gets downed inside a cooler.
So, there you go! We conclude our Jura Cool Control review. Hope we’ve made it clear how this product functions and now it’s up to you whether it’s worth your time and value. We’re happy to review since this product has made a significant wave in the market as an important coffee accessory and certainly an important item for Jura lovers and espresso machine owners.
Enjoy Your Coffee!