Are you looking for a convenient and single-serve coffee maker that comes with some cutting-edge features?
Well, If you are one who cares about convenience more than anything while brewing coffee, then this coffee maker is undoubtedly the right choice.
It’s one of the most customizable coffee machines that can customize the serving size and strength of the coffee. Besides, you can also prepare soups, tea, oatmeal, or even hot chocolate by pressing the hot water button.
In today’s blog, we will write an in-depth Keurig K elite Reviews to help you get a clear concept about this handy coffee machine. Moreover, we will share the benefits of this coffee maker, why you should buy this, and compare the various kinds of Keurig Models.
Let’s dive right in…
- Keurig K-Elite: Overview
- Keurig K Elite Reviews [Extremely Customizable Single Serve Coffee Maker]
- How To Use Keurig K Elite Coffee Machine
- Who Should Buy Keurig K Elite…
- User's Opinions
- Keurig K-Elite Review: Pros And Cons
- Why It's A Good Choice…
- Keurig K-Elite VS. Other Keurig K Models
- Keurig K Series
- Final Words
Keurig K-Elite: Overview
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.Filter type:Reusable.Temperature: Adjust the brew temperature between 187° and 192°..Temperature Control : Allows you to adjust the temperature from 187° – 192
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee.
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND BUTTON: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
Keurig K-Elite from Keurig is the upgraded option of the Keurig K-475 Coffee maker. As we have mentioned earlier, this exclusive coffee maker is famous for its customizability. It lets you adjust various key settings like the brew strength, water temperature, and serving size.
Some cutting-edge features on this single-serving coffee maker are a programmable on/off button, hot water setting for instant tea, soup, hot chocolate, or even oatmeal making. Besides, it features an ICED coffee setting; that way, you can enjoy deliciously and perfectly flavored iced coffee.
The whole coffee maker is not so large as it comes with a 13.1 x 9.9 x 12.7-inch dimension, which is pretty good to save some valuable countertop space. The water tank is large enough that you don’t need to fill it until you are done brewing 8 cups of coffee.
Benefits of Using Keurig K-Elite
- A highly customizable coffee maker that allows you to adjust the temperature, serving sizes, strength of the coffee, and many more
- The effortless Iced coffee-making option is a pretty good addition as you can brew fully flavored and delicious iced coffee without going to a coffee shop
- Hot water setting for making noodles, soup, or tea instantly
- Lightweight coffee maker compared to the other options
- With a Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker, you can get your delicious cup of coffee within a minute
Keurig K Elite Reviews [Extremely Customizable Single Serve Coffee Maker]
Keurig K-Elite single-serve maker is undoubtedly a modernized K-Cup pod coffee maker with ease of use functionality. This item is designed in such a way that it can be identified as the perfect companion for coffee brewers.
Let’s take a look at some of the features of this impressive coffee maker.
- First off, the water reservoir of the machine has plenty of space to take around 8 cups of water. Meaning you don’t necessarily need to fill the reservoir before brewing 8 cups of coffee. You will find a charcoal water filter while purchasing the item, but we recommend you use filtered water every time you brew
- This coffee maker is extremely famous for its top-notch customizability. With this machine, you can adjust the water temperature, serving sizes as well as strength of the coffee. This coffee maker is compatible with five different types of brewing sizes (4, 6, 8, 10, and 12oz) at a time. By pressing the strong button, you can brew a strong and bold flavored cup of coffee in no time
- You don’t need to wait several minutes to get your cup filled. Place the K-Cup, select the brewing size, and within a minute, you can get your delicious flavored coffee. Besides, it has a Hot Water button, which is extremely useful when it comes to making a nice cup of tea, soup, or hot chocolate
- The drip tray is removable and can take a full accidental brew and deliver an effortless clean-up condition. You can place a long travel mug just by detaching the drip tray. Overall this should be a pretty good choice for those who prefer noise-free, ease of use, and enjoy delicious cups of coffee within a minute
The dimension of the coffee maker is not too large; therefore, it can be placed anywhere in your kitchen without any hassle. It comes with three different types of finish gold, silver, and slate which gives this machine a premium look. The weight of this whole machine is just 8 pounds, therefore pretty lightweight.
When this machine is open, the exact dimension is 16.5 x 9.9 x 12.7 inches. The length of the cord line is about 26 inches. Its whole body is made of plastic. You can convert the Keurig K-Elite coffee maker from pod to grounded coffee just by using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter. You have to buy this filter separately.
How To Use Keurig K Elite Coffee Machine
First, fill the water reservoir with filtered water. Then press the power button, which heats the water automatically. If you turn on the machine without refilling the water tank, you will see the Add Water button blinking.
After filling the tank, it will take about three minutes to heat the water. Before approaching to brew, run a shot with just water. It will warm up the machine to brew perfect cups of coffee.
To do so, press the hot water button and select the cup size by pressing the cup button. After this blank shot, you are ready to brew coffee, and you will hear the water heating up again. The heating process takes about 30 seconds.
For brewing coffee, place the coffee K-cups in the K-cup pack holder. You can use ground coffee as well just by using the K-cup reusable filter. So, you have placed the coffee K-cup. Now close the lid, and you will notice that all the cup-size buttons are blinking.
Now, you need to press any of the buttons according to your need. And within a minute, you will find an excellent cup of coffee with the Keurig K-elite coffee machine. You can enjoy a bold tasted and strong cup of coffee by pressing the strong button. That’s it for using a Keurig K-elite. Pretty simple, huh?
Who Should Buy Keurig K Elite…
As we have mentioned earlier, the Keurig K-elite coffee machine is an extremely customizable and easy-to-use coffee maker out there that will give you the perfect cup of coffee without compromising the rich flavor. For those who want to enjoy an excellent cup of coffee when they are in a rush, this can be a great option to choose.
The functionality of this machine is super simple that will deliver hassle-free brewing. Overall, this is the best option, especially for those busy folks who hate missing coffee while passing a long working day.
Most coffee connoisseurs think that it’s the best Keurig-made coffee maker so far because of its ease of use and top-class customizability. People can choose the cup size from 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12oz according to their needs.
Some folks are so happy because of the strong brew option, which can deliver a perfect strong cup of coffee in the morning. Most of them recommended using 4 ounces cup size while brewing a strong cup of coffee.
Buyers also mentioned that the button-based control panel is pretty good to use because they don’t even feel the missing touch-screen-based control. Besides, the hot water mode is quite useful for making great coffee, cocoa, and tea.
Keurig K-Elite Review: Pros And Cons
What We Like
- Extremely customizable
- Large water reservoir that holds 75 ounces of water effortlessly
- Can adjust the strength of the coffee just by pressing a button
- Iced coffee brewing setting
- On-demand hot water setting for making an instant cup of tea, soups, or oatmeal
- You can adjust the size of the coffee just by pressing some definite cup size button
- 6 K-cup pod is included with the machine
What We Don’t Like
- Don’t come with a K-Cup reusable filter
- A bit pricey compared to the others
- You won’t find the carafe brewing option
Why It’s A Good Choice…
Because of some of the cutting-edge technology and superior customizability of a Keurig K-elite machine, it becomes one of the best coffee makers available in the market. Besides, it features an iced coffee setting and hot water setting for an instant cup of tea, soup, or oatmeal. You can adjust a long travel mug just by detaching the removable drip tray. Because of all these upsides, this item should be a perfect option to purchase.
Keurig K-Elite VS. Other Keurig K Models
Keurig K-Elite VS. Keurig K-Select
Both of the models are pretty much as on their user interface though K-elite is a bit more pricey than a K-Select coffee maker. With a K-elite coffee maker, you can adjust the temperature from 187-192 degrees Fahrenheit, but there’s no option to do so with a K-Select.
The K-Elite’s water reservoir takes up to 75 ounces of water while K-select has a comparatively small reservoir that
holds 52 ounces of water. Besides, there’s an iced coffee option on a K-elite that you won’t find on a K-select one.
Keurig K-Elite VS. Keurig K-Classic
Like the K-select coffee maker, K-classic also comes with a lower price tag than the K-elite. The water reservoir of K-classic holds about 48 ounces of water while the reservoir of K-elite can take almost double. It takes 75 ounces of water effortlessly.
K-elite comes with some cool technology such as Quiet Brew Technology, which minimizes the noise of the brewing process. Both of them are pretty handy in brewing the perfect cup of coffee within a minute. One more upside of K-elite is that it has an iced brew setting for making iced drinks and features on-demand hot water to make instant tea, hot chocolate, or even soups.
Keurig K-Elite VS. Keurig K-elite C
K-elite is famous for its top-notch customizability. You can adjust the water temperature, and brew sizes, and also have the option of brewing iced coffee. Along with these, there’s a hot water option that is dedicated to delivering you hot water when you need to prepare hot chocolate, tea, or oatmeal.
On the other hand, Keurig K-elite C is pretty much the same as Keurig K-elite. It has a strong coffee option, hot water, a programmable button, and brew size-controlling features. Keurig K-elite comes with a reusable My K-cup and 15-pack of pods. Because of some extras, k-elite c comes with a slightly higher price tag than a K-Elite coffee maker.
- Strong brew button: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee's flavor.
- Brews multiple cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
Keurig K Series
The Keurig K series has quite a few types of coffee makers. All of them are quite handy in their own sector. Some of them are lightweight so you can grab them while doing outdoor activities. At the same time, some of them are quite good for office or home use. In this segment, we’ll give a brief overview of some of the best types of Keurig K Series coffee makers.
Keurig K55 Classic Coffee Maker
Keurig K55 Classic is a conventional Keurig single-serve coffee maker. Though this coffee machine comes with a comparatively lower price tag, it is pretty handy to make excellent coffee cups. Because of the quality, it becomes the best budget Keurig K Series coffee maker. However, you won’t find lots of cutting-edge features that you may find in other pricey types.
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted.Please refer to user guide or user manual or user guide (provided below in PDF) before first use
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6 plus cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for 2 hours, helping to save energy.
Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
K-Mini Plus is an exclusive coffee maker from Keurig. This slimmest single-serve coffee maker won’t take much space from your valuable countertop. Moreover, you can take this compact-sized coffee maker while doing outdoor activities.
It features a pod storage unit that can contain up to 9 K-cup pods. Besides, there’s cord storage for effortless cord storage. This small machine can be a pretty good companion for those who enjoy camping or other outdoor activities but hate to miss the perfect cup of coffee.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Mini Plus single serve coffee maker, pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold up to 9 K-Cup pods.Filter type:Reusable
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.
- STRONG BREW: Brew a stronger, more intense cup.
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- REMOVABLE ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew. Removable reservoir makes for easy cleaning and filling.
Keurig K155 Office Pro
Yes, this coffee maker is specially made for office use. While doing monotonous office work, it can offer you a refreshing cup of coffee. It features a touch-screen LED display by which you can adjust the temperature and language effortlessly. You can brew coffee, tea, iced beverages, or even Hot chocolate with this coffee machine. Also, you can brew four different cup sizes according to your need.
- 1,400 Watts, 120 VAC, Easily drains for transport and storage, In addition, this brewer cannot be plumbed to a water line
Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker
Get familiar with the best Keurig for making drip coffee. This coffee maker is compatible with both ground coffee and K-cup pods. You can make a cup of coffee or even a full carafe, whatever you like. Multiple brew sizes are available for both the carafe and the cup. Like other Keurig machines, you can get your instant cup of coffee using K-Cup Pod when you are in a rush.
You can let the machine automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours in advance. The exciting part of this coffee maker is that you can adjust the water reservoir’s position on the right, left, or back depending on your need.
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: Use both ground coffee and K-Cup pods.Compatible with keurig gold tone mesh filter accessory: A reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature for both your brewer and your heating plate, Turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last single cup brew, Turns your heating plate off 2 hours after the last carafe brew..Display Screen : No. Digital Clock : No.
- STRONG BREW: Brew a stronger, more intense single cup.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- LARGE 60 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: The 60 oz. water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- 12-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker
While having perfectly flavored black coffee, if you don’t want to miss the frothy delicious Latte or Cappuccino, then you need Keurig K-Cafe. Because of its versatility, some coffee lovers bring this coffee maker to their homes in order to add coffee house vibes.
A dishwasher-safe frother is included with this machine to froth the milk. To get espresso-type coffee, press the shot button, and then use the included frother to froth the milk for making Latte or Cappuccino.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Cafe coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker, and dishwasher safe frother..Cord Length : 30.0”..Digital Clock : No. Display Screen : No.
- COFFEE, LATTES & CAPPUCCINOS: Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos. Press the SHOT button to brew a concentrated shot of coffee from your favorite K-Cup pod to make delicious hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
- DISHWASHER SAFE FROTHER: Froth fresh milk, including skim, soy, and almond. The frother is dishwasher safe for easy clean up after use and also features a COLD setting for cold frothed milk.
- STRONG BREW: Increase the strength and bold taste of your coffee.
- 4 CUP SIZES: 6, 8, 10, and 12oz.
Can Keurig K-Elite Make An Espresso Beverage?
Unfortunately no. Keurig K-Elite is designed especially for pod coffee brewing. For making the perfect espresso, you need to ensure the right amount of pressure that can be found only in a specialized Espresso machine. As Keurig K-elite doesn’t come with a shot mode like Keurig K-Cafe, therefore you won’t get Espresso from it.
Can you use coffee pods in a Keurig?
The straight answer is no. Keurig coffee makers take only K-cups for brewing. You need to use a coffee pod on a coffee pod brewer. If you don’t want to face any trouble while making coffee, use K-Cup pods.
How Does Keurig K-Elite Brew An Automatic Cup Of Coffee?
The process is pretty simple. First off, open the lid and place the K-cup pod in the holder. You can also use ground coffee by using My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter. If you want to get a strong cup of coffee, press the strong button, and select the 4oz cup size. You can also choose any size of coffee, depending on your needs. And that’s it; within a minute, you should get the perfectly flavored cup of coffee.
We hope that our comprehensive Keurig K elite review will help you get a clear concept of this top-class single serves coffee maker. We have tried to keep the whole guide simple to understand. Make sure to read this complete guide before making any decision.
If you find this helpful, don’t forget to share this with your coffee lover friend who faces trouble with his coffee maker. If you have any thoughts regarding this guide, feel free to leave it in the comment section below. We would love to from you.