Do you need a pick-me-up in the morning? Are you always tired? Maybe it’s time to try Lifeboost coffee. This unique coffee is designed to give you energy and improve your mood. Read on for my review of this interesting product.
Gourmet coffee brands have gained traction among all sorts of coffee consumers. This particular type of coffee brand promises unique and fun varieties for a variety of different tastes. So, obviously, things are becoming convoluted for the consumers to pick the best one for themselves.
That’s why we’re shading our lights on a gourmet coffee brand – Lifeboost Coffee. It’s a very popular brand for those who love premium-grade organic coffee and/or low-acid coffee. So, in this Lifeboost Coffee review article, we’ll unfold what there is to know about this brand and its featured products.
Lifeboost Coffee – The Company
Lifeboost is founded by Dr. Charles Livingston – a chiropractor who’s also an avid coffee lover. His personal passion for coffee may have pushed his desire to create his own gourmet coffee brand in the first place. Lifeboost leaves its competitors in the dust by ensuring quality over branding.
The brand provides various types of beans ranging from classic flavors to perfectly roasted whole beans. In this Lifeboost coffee review, we’ll showcase the key items from their impressive product range. All coffee beans are chosen from Nicaragua Mountains – which provide a warm conditions to grow the best stress-free 100% premium Arabica coffee.
The key features that made this brand are its organic and shade-grown harvested beans. Such conditions result in giving flavorful, aromatic, and low-acidic coffee – the way Dr. Livingston has envisioned. Thus this is also one of the favorite picks among drinkers who need low-acid quality coffee every day.
Lifeboost Coffee – Strengths And Weaknesses
Lifeboost follows an effective quality-oriented process that vets and ensures the cleanliness and health standards of the coffee beans before reaching your home!
Lifeboost beans are 3rd party tested for mycotoxins, heavy metals, acrylamide, pesticides, and 400+ other toxins. Their coffee is mold-free, toxin-free, and pesticide-free.
Lifeboost Coffee has achieved its fame mostly because they’ve been able to sell the best low-acid coffee. Their coffee is stomach and teeth-friendly as the beans get tested for low acidity at a 6.0+ pH level.
Acclaimed reviews of Lifeboost coffee expressed that, Lifeboost’s focus on the quality assurance for every single bean they bring in has made them a premium brand. Roasting, checking, and packing steps are solely focused on quality. Thus, a lot of time their blends get out of stock.
Supports fair trade principles and aids local businesses. They work directly with the local population when it comes to harvesting and cleaning the beans. Also, they make sure to buy coffee from organic shade-grown coffee farms for an equal exchange of time and effort.
Even though Lifeboost has positioned itself as a gourmet brand, it doesn’t appear to be like one. The manufacturer does not focus on brand-able packaging style.
Also, they only source beans from Nicaragua. Meaning, you won’t be able to taste different types and origins with this brand.
Best Selling Lifeboost Coffees
Before diving into full-fledged reviews, let us have you glance through their best-selling coffee blends which we collected from their official website. Also do note that their products come with a 30-day money-back warranty. So if you’re not fully sure whether a specific Lifeboost coffee is suited for you, without any hesitation, give it a proper go. Please note that, throughout our reviews, you’ll see these blends in our bundle and special coffee review sections. Below is a list, you’ll see their best-selling products at a glance. Thus, we’ve not added separate reviews on them here.
Our Selected Lifeboost Coffee Reviews
We’ve enlisted selected Lifeboost products here to showcase the best collections with the most popular coffees from their production line. For this purpose, we’ve divided the products into 2 major categories – Coffee Bundles and Special Coffees.
Lifeboost Special Coffees
Lifeboost offers a range of roasts, grind sizes, and flavors. The varieties are available either in whole beans or ground. They only apply natural flavors to their flavored coffees.
If you don’t like their disposable coffee bags, you can also order them in burlap sacks. Not only burlap is a natural material, but it also looks pretty enough to the eye.
Their special coffees mentioned here on the life boost coffee review do sometimes go out of stock quicker than you think, only because they’re so picky about their bean selection. This is why it’s a premium brand.
You’ll have 3- bags of this crowd’s favorite café-style coffee without any calories and sugar! It all begins with shady-grown Nicaraguan medium-roasted Arabica beans. Then comes the creamy sweetness of caramel, richly flavored all-natural caramel macchiato essential oil extract, and a splash of vanilla to make this specialty coffee.
Pacamara Limited Collection
Pacamara is a sweet yet strong coffee that is also complex and intense, in terms of flavor and aroma. It exposes its chocolatey notes when roasted to a medium level, which complements its own creamy texture. Lifeboost has managed to secure a supply line for this most sought-after Nicaragua coffee as they’re truly dedicated to bringing more exclusive coffee to us.
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Limited Collection
An Ethiopian royalty, a distinct bean known for its warmth and zest, and is the finest in all the Ethiopian land. The coffee tastes like NOTHING you’ve ever tasted before, delightfully different and unique floral, sweet, strawberry, and peach scents. It requires a lot of time, talent, love, knowledge, and patience to produce this truly unrivaled “the crème’ de la crème” coffee.
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Imagine the aroma of freshly ground cinnamon over some ripe and juicy blueberries. This signature finest roasted Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble coffee takes you to a world of blueberry and cinnamon harmony. With each sip, the tango of savory and sweetness will invite you to indulge.
Biotics Cold Brew
Lifeboost attempts to offer a unique probiotic, designed to scavenge mycotoxins, support digestive health, address inflammation and boost the immune system. By keeping the 12 different strains of proprietary acids in their most adaptable to withstand stomach acid and adding trained toxin-scavenging bacteria, Lifeboost has formulated its very own Biotics cold brew.
From mountainous treks to meticulous processing – the Java Blue comes from the ripe, bright red coffee cherries that have been dried to a perfectly slightly blue color. Its subtle earthy finish complements its bright flavors of flowers and spice with low acidity. The coffee has a strong body, creaminess, and a velvety mouthfeel.
Lifeboost’s Blonde Espresso beans are all sourced from small farms located in the high Nicaraguan rainforest mountains. These are all single-origin, specialty Arabica cherries that go through a slow ripening process and then a careful manual selection by the local farmers. All these meticulous steps ensure the authenticity and true flavor notes for a perfect espresso light roast – that trademark bright-colored coffee with noticeable sweetness and body.
Nueva Granada Geisha
From the northwest corner of Guatemala, the San Marcos region at a staggering 5200 feet you’ll find the Montecristo area. This micro-region grows 100% Bourbon – the sole element of Nueva Granada Geisha. The coffee is super clean, buttery soft with a body, and offers juicy sophisticated fruit notes.
Lifeboost Coffee Bundles
Lifeboost Coffee comes from beans that have been individually hand-picked as the premium bean(s) of a harvest. The bundles offer amateurs to experts a different option where they can try different coffees under 1 purchase.
Lifeboost’s 100% Arabica coffee beans in each of these bundles were lovingly cultivated by local farmers, were grown slowly to full maturity in the mountainous shade, and one at a time hand-picked to provide the highest Gourmet quality. The beans are spring water-washed, sun-dried, and hand-roasted. Each blend goes through the 3rd party tests for mycotoxins, heavy metals, and pesticides + 400 other toxins!
All of the bundles in our life boost coffee review are not only for experimental drinking but also to be used as occasional gift items.
Holiday Flavored Coffee Bundle
For your favorite holidays, nothing’s better than sidling up at your home comfort and sipping on a decadent cup of this Premium Flavored line. This variety pack comes with:
- Vermont Maple Crème: Vermont maple cream goes magically well with medium-roasted and premium single-origin Arabica beans. Best flavors of mountainous Nicaraguan rainforest and the northeastern American maple tree!
- Toasted Chestnut: Always a crowd-favorite as the aroma of freshly roasted chestnuts dominates and amplifies the brew of this outstanding coffee in each cup
- Peppermint Mocha: A true seasonal delight from Lifeboost. The cool and minty fresh flavors of peppermint blended generously with notes of creamy, rich, and chocolatey mocha
- Eggnog Latte: Christmas won’t be Christmas without eggnog. A sweet mixture of cream, eggs, vanilla, nutmeg, sugar, cinnamon, and a splash of rum. A special holiday drink to be treasured
- Gingerbread Latte: Grandma’s secret weapon! Cinnamon, sugar, molasses, and ginger. All mixed into a delicious gingerbread cookie, nope…a coffee! Definitely will bring you back down memory lane
- White Chocolate Mocha: From the ripest and plump coffee Arabica cherries, roasted to perfection, get mixed with sinfully decadent, rich, and creamy white chocolate. An elegant blend with inviting aromas and flavors
Lifeboost’s very own exotic coffee bundle – the Limited Edition Luxe collection. Because they only get these roasts a few times a year. This collection includes:
- Java Blue: Coffee from the “home of the gods”. Its subtle earthy but smooth finish complements the volcanic, fertile, and mountainous soil. It’s velvety with a strong body and low acidic with bright flavors of flowers and spice
- Yirgacheffe: Ethiopian jewel, the Grade-1 coffee! Floral, sweet, strawberry, and peachy. All beans require unparalleled patience and careful handling to bloom their unrivaled flavor
- Pacamara: It’s a hybrid between the Bourbon mutation Pacas (Nicaragua) and Maragogype (Brazil) Arabica beans. The hybrid is grown specifically in the mountains of Dipilto and Jalapa. Near the San Juan de Rio Coco River – the most bio-diverse river ecosystem in Nicaragua
Lifeboost’s top 3 single-origin roast sellers are Dark Espresso, Dark, and Medium roast. Arabicas beans for these roasts are from high-quality sources, grown under the mountain shades, and with zero pesticides used in the process. The beans are also sun-dried and Spring Water washed for their purity and health properties. All of them are guaranteed Mycotoxin-free, without any additives, and USDA-certified.
- Espresso Dark Roast: From the mountains of Nicaragua where it’s rich in Arábica and Maragogipe beans. The premium Espresso dark roast beans are individually hand-picked, cultivated by local farmers, and grown slowly to full maturity to provide the highest gourmet quality
- Dark Roast: Comes with a unique dark aroma yet pleasantly surprising. It’s rich, full-bodied, and smooth with deliciously-lingering worth dying for aftertastes
- Medium Roast: Comes from individually hand-selected beans that have been as the premium bean(s) of a harvest. The beans are Non-GMO and low in acidity. Cultivated by local farmers in high-elevation and shaded farms
All medium roasted decaf options from Lifeboost experts. Lifeboost utilizes a 100% chemical-free Swiss Water Process that involves Green Coffee Extract (GCE). This is why the Swiss Water Process retains the best flavor and complexity without the aid of foreign flavors.
- French Van Decaf: Single-origin 100% Arabica beans were wrapped in the passionate embrace of rich vanilla. A creamy smoothness with rich flavor from natural oil-based extracts
- Hazelnut Decaf: Well-rounded, balanced, creamy, and rich. The toasted hazelnuts with their medium roasted beans offer an intense and deliciously unique aroma with medium to low acidity
- Highlander Grogg Decaf: A truly delicious crowd-pleaser, this decaf combines the rich and decadent flavors of butter, sweet caramel, nut, vanilla, and rum
- Caramel Macchiato Decaf: A true favorite coffee shop drink, minus the calories and sugar! The perfect marriage of sweet caramel and a hint of vanilla!
- Medium Decaf: Offers a well-rounded and balanced cup with rich and bold undertones of chocolate and caramel with slight fruitiness. It offers a uniquely intense and delicious aroma with low acidity
- Dark Decaf: A full-bodied roast with a distinctive aroma and pure dark notes that lingers with every sip. The beans are grown without pesticides and in a bird-friendly environment
Chocolate Lovers Combo
A perfect bundle of dark and robust flavors of deep, rich, and dark chocolaty elegance. Lifeboost’s very own smooth, dark-roasted, single-origin, and low-acid package. Suitable for hot and cold brews.
- White Chocolate Mocha: Consists of rainforest mountain Arabica beans that are roasted to perfection. It has sinfully decadent, rich, elegant, and creamy white chocolate with perfect aromas
- Mocha Caramel Latte: A smooth, silky milk chocolate flavor combined with sweet, rich caramel. Perfectly roasted, single-origin, low-acid beans swirled together to create pure extravagantly indulgent flavor!
- Double Dark Mocha: A true mix of boldness and richness of dark chocolate with smooth, dark-roasted, single-origin, low-acid Arabica beans. Its traditional medium roast brings forth a refined smoothness
Our Lifeboost Coffee Reviews By Category
From their official website, we’ve enlisted their 7 major categories for you to look at for a better understanding of their collection.
A chance to taste the true flavors of their premium beans. Coffee from this roast embodies a bright-colored, lower acidic, and subtle undertone of delicious milk chocolate. Lovingly cultivated by local farmers, the light roasts will give you an extra spark in each cup.
Lifeboost’s medium roast blends are non-GMO, low in acidity, and have not only the sweet hints of cocoa but also an undertone of a strong woodsy flavor. These certified beans are hand-picked, hand-washed, and sun-dried for the best maturity and flavor profiles.
Their dark roasts provide deeper, sweeter, and smokier flavors. Even though delicious and savory on its own, when paired with creamer or sweetener, it becomes rich and full-bodied with deliciously smooth aftertastes.
Rich and robust, made with the most exquisite, perfectly roasted 100% Arábica beans. Delicious coffee flavors without the overwhelming side effects of caffeine. Enjoy rich flavors in every sip whenever you wake up in the morning right before your bedtime.
A sophisticated line of products made with high-quality, single-sourced coffee beans for all the flavors. Each flavor is organic and really hits the correct taste notes. French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Peppermint Mocha, and Caramel Macchiato are the options they provide.
Lifeboost’s coffee pods are compatible with the Keurig and Keurig 2.0 pod machines. Also, their pods do come in Medium, Dark, and Medium Decaf roasts. Lifeboost’s pods are compostable, meaning, you can brew a cup in a matter of seconds while not causing unnecessary wastage.
Gifts And Accessories:
Lifeboost also offers a whole host of gift items and accessories such as
- Gift cards
- Short sleeve t-shirts
- Conical burr grinders
- Gift boxes (1, 3, and 6 bags)
- Tribest Glass electric brewer
- Copper-made coffee scoopers
- Coffee recipe books and eBooks
- Espressione Concierge espresso machine
- Shine Kitchen Automatic Pour Over Machine
- Scented Espresso and French Vanilla candles
- Coffee tumblers, mugs, and thermal changing mugs
- Soyabella Automatic Milk Maker (from nuts and seeds)
Why All Of The Lifeboost Coffees Are Low Acid?
When it comes to low-acid organic coffee, Lifeboost stands out the most as it’s one of the healthiest and most sustainable low-acid brands your money can buy.
According to the critics and major Lifeboost Coffee reviews, the first secret is their bean sources. Lifeboost sources solely from the lush green rainforest of the Nicaraguan volcanic 5700 feet high mountains. This area is perfect for Arabica beans to grow with the most maturity and least amount of stress – the biggest secret to growing gorgeous and high-quality gourmet coffee with low acid.
The second secret of theirs’ is the care behind the harvest. Hand-picked and washed by the local farmers with chemical-free spring water. Then dried naturally in the clean fresh sunlight of the mountains.
And their final secret is the roasting process. Lifeboost expert roasters use every ounce of their skills and experience to roast these premium beans to reduce the acidity but preserve the key flavors in the beans.
Why Is Lifeboost Coffee So Special?
Because of the quality and care that goes in from harvesting to roasting. This is one of the healthiest low-acid coffee out there.
Is Lifeboost Coffee Beans Really Low Acid?
Due to being it’s organic, single-origin, and shade-grown, the beans are really low acidic.
Is Lifeboost Coffee The Healthiest Coffee Brand?
With certifications like 100%, pure USDA organic, mycotoxin-free, GMO-free, Pesticide-free, and shade-grown they are truly one of the healthiest brands in the world.
What Country Does Lifeboost Coffee Come From?
Lifeboost coffee beans are all sourced from Nicaragua.
Who Owns Lifeboost Coffee?
Dr. Charles Livingston, a chiropractor, and a passionate coffee connoisseur is the CEO of the brand.
Now that you have an overview of the Lifeboost coffee brand in detail, all we had left is to say it’s a modern-day favorite that worth your time and money. Its coffee options are ideal to start your day off and bring forth energy, productivity, and focus into your day. This is your chance to enjoy quality low-acid coffee in your home comfort. Lifeboost offers high-quality coffee while paying farmers fairly and promoting sustainable farming methods.