Disclaimer: This page contains multiple affiliate links. We state that we may earn affiliate commission from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. See Details.
The aroma of coffee is remarkable. The intensely sweet and bitter flavor makes the coffee delicious and nuanced. It’s a perfectly balanced taste.
It is hard to go to the coffee shop four or five times a day. Also, we love to do some experiments by ourselves. Hence, we make coffee at home. But sometimes it’s not as tasty as a coffee shop.
Breville Infuser can let you have a similar taste as the coffee shop.
A quick glimpse of Breville BES840XL review –
- Easy to clean when the cleaning cycle requires.
- Cup warming tray keeps your cup warm as long as you need it.
- You can make different kinds of espresso-based coffee with this espresso machine.
- Pre infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 ounce
- 1600 watts thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature; Settings: Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature; 15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control preset, manual over ride or re programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments; Power 1700 Watts. Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
breville infuser bes840xl review
- The electronic PID Temperature Control lets the temperature increased stability.
- It has a removable water tank of 61 fl.oz (1.8L). It also has a replaceable water filter.
- There is a dedicated hot water outlet. You can use it for preheating cups or making Americano.
- It has a stainless steel steam wand with 360° swivel-action. It helps to make effortless micro-foam milk texturing.
- Low pressured pre-infusion let the extraction starts with low water pressure at the beginning. So, it gently expands grinds for an even extraction.
- An easily removable 55mm tamper is attached magnetically on the machine.
- The Espresso pressure gauge monitors the extraction pressure of espresso. So, you get the perfect taste of espresso.
- The volumetric control function lets you set 1 or 2 cups of shot volumes. You can also set volumes manually over-ride or re-programmable.
- Remove excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket with the dry puck feature. After extraction, it is easy to dispose of the coffee puck.
- Adjustable temperature control lets you adjust the temperature for the best coffee flavor.
- There is a Clean Me indicator. When a cleaning cycle is required, it illuminates and alerts you.
- The machine can go to sleep mode after 1 hour when you finish brewing. After 3 hours, automatically shuts off.
Who should buy it? Is it affordable?
You might be thinking that the Breville BES840XL the infuser espresso machine is costly. But you will be wondering to know that it is not as expensive as you think. It has a reasonable price than other coffeemakers with the same facilities. So, who is planning to buy an espresso machine for their home or office, can have this one.
- Easy to make the perfect espresso, even newbies can do well. It helps to produce high-quality espresso and milk-froth.
- The electric PID and thermo-coil heating system make the temperature management easy.
- A dedicated hot water outlet lets you warm up your cups. You can use hot water to make other drinks.
- Easy to set single or double shot volumetric control. You can also set volumes manually over-ride.
- A simple control panel lets you know what is happening to your coffeemaker.
- It has an auto-purge function.
- It is not possible to control the temperature manually due to the electronic PID temperature control technology.
- It may need some experiments to make a cup of espresso that suits your tastes.
Details on Breville bes840xl/a the infuser espresso machine
- Power: 1650 Watts
- Voltage: 110-120 Volts
- Pump: 15 bar (Italian Made)
- Made of: Stainless steel.
- Colors: Stainless Steel, Black Sesame, and Cranberry Red.
- Weight: 17 Pounds
- Dimensions: 11.50 x 13.70 x 13.25 inches
The Australian brand Breville is a kitchen appliance company founded in 1932. They deliver products to over 70 countries around the world. Though the headquarters of Breville is in Sydney, the company expands its regional offices to Europe and America. The manufactures include coffeemakers, kettles, blenders, toasters, microwaves, and so many.
The Breville BES840XL the infuser espresso machine is a semi-automatic espresso machine. It has both automatic and programmable features, respectively temperature settings and volumetric control. The price of the Breville BES840XL or Breville BES840XL/A is very reasonable and will be within your budget plan. Let’s see what you will get to do with this budget Breville BES840XL product.
Breville provides a 1 Year Limited Product Warranty. There are some more accessories with the Breville Infuser espresso machine.
1. Water filter with holder
2. single and dual wall filter baskets
3. Coffee scoop
4. Stainless steel jug
5. Allen key
6. Cleaning tool with disc and tablets
7. The Razor™ precision dose trimming tool
Experience of Users
Users, who use the Breville BES840XL, most of them are satisfied with this espresso machine. According to them, they like the material quality of the Infuser espresso machine. Most of the users shared that this machine has long durability if you clean it regularly.
They also mentioned that the cleaning process is easy. It is easy to control the temperature and volumetric shots. The Control panel lets users know the state of the machine at a glance.
The only upsetting thing is, you can’t buy the parts of coffeemaker out in the market. You have to replace or bought parts from Breville. They are very responding and quick at service if they have a company office in your country. Breville’s customer service is satisfactory.
Why A good choice?
The semi-automatic Breville BES840XL Infuser espresso machine starts extraction with steady and low water pressure. This pre-infusion function gently expands grinds for an even extraction. So, you get the well-balanced flavor of espresso within your budget range.
- Pre infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand...
- 1600 watts thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls...
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso...
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc &...
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2...
Final Thoughts on breville infuser review
All these discussions and Breville Infuser review makes the product understandable. The low pressured infusion lets the coffee grinds extraction in a better way. The steam wand with 360° swivel-action makes micro-foam milk texturing.
Combining all these steps, you can get your desired cup of espresso as same as the coffee shop. Hope Breville BES840XL/A the infuser espresso machine review will help you a lot. You can pick this semi-automatic machine as a part of your kitchen at home or office. Now it is your time to have a cup of espresso.
Enjoy Your Coffee!!